The Enterprise Ireland Market Research Centre offers client companies access to market intelligence in the form of company, sector, market and country information needed to explore opportunities and compete in international markets.
The Market Research Centre is open Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm. To view the reports below or if you have any queries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +353 (1) 7272324. To view a full list of our resources, click here.
The global market for wastewater recycling and reuse reached nearly $12.2 billion in 2016 and should reach $22.3 billion by 2021, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13.1%. – BCC Global Markets and Technologies for Water Recycling and Reuse 2017.
- Global Markets and Technologies for Water Recycling and Reuse 2017
- Water Infrastructure Repair Technologies: Global Markets
- Impact on Home Care of Water Scarcity: Conservation & New Sources of Water
- Water Scarcity: Day Zero – Psychologists of Abundance, Compromise & Crisis
- Impact on Home Care of Water Scarcity: Low Water Products & Appliances
- 2018 Outlook on sustainability Indicators of UK Water Utilities
- Asian Water Technology Market forecast to 2022
- Global Outlook of the Water Industry
- Growth Opportunities in SEA Industrial Water Solutions Market, Forecast to 2022
- Enablers & Growth Opportunities for Change in Asian Water Utilities, 2018
- European Smart Water Meters Market Forecast to 2026
- Global Smart Water Meters Market forecast to 2026
- Innovations in Smart Water Systems
- Latin American Waters and Wastewater Industry Outlook.
- Water Conservation Technologies in Agriculture
- Water Utilities
- Water Recourses
- Water Recourse Management
- Water Conservation
- Water Utilities (By Country)
If you are interested in the Waste-Water Treatment market, you can view our blog here.
Important Note: All databases are subject to copyright. The use of cameras and USBs is strictly prohibited.