“Type 2 diabetes patients are estimated to make up 90-95% of the total diabetes population” Diabetes Type 2; Introduction, Datamonitor Healthcare
Enterprise Ireland clients can access Datamonitor Healthcare’s in-depth analysis on the Diabetes Type 2, Type 1 and Diabettes Nephropathy market. The report covers various aspects of the market including;
- Teatment of the Disease – the key treatment challenges, the current prescribing patterns and factors influencing decision-making
- Marketed and Pipeline Drugs – new clinical data for insulin and non-insulin antidiabetics, evaluation of drug attributes, and pipeline products and trends
- Forecast – assessment of the sales trends of key marketed and pipeline brands
Clients can view the latest industry briefs and industry trend analyses of the diabetes market with BMI/Espicom. With the MedTrack database, clients can search research and development spending and view company details and financials.
Further your research with some of the following reports available from our various resources.
- Future of Diabetes Care Paradigms, Forecast to 2022 (Frost & Sullivan)
- Global Markets for Diabetes Therapeutics and Diagnostics (BCC Research)
- Biomarkers Enabling Diabetes and Obesity Management (Frost & Sullivan)
Use of social marketing in diabetes control in the UAE context. International Journal of Healthcare Management. Apr2018, Vol. 11 Issue 1
Assessing the Importance of Attributes for Diagnosis of Diabetes Disease. By. Akyol, Kemal. International Journal of Information Engineering & Electronic Business. Sep2017, Vol. 9 Issue 5
- Self-management behavior among patients with diabetic retinopathy in the community: a structural equation model. Yang, Li; Wu, Qunhong; Hao, Yanhua; Cui, Yu; Liang, Libo; et al. Quality of Life Research; Dordrecht Vol. 26, Iss. 2, (Feb 2017)
Cardiometabolic risk: Addressing diabetes and obesity. Williams, Susan E, MS, RD, MD. Medical Economics; North Olmsted Vol. 95, Iss. 5, (Mar 10, 2018)
Clients who wish to view the reports or have any queries can contact the Market Research Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org. Clients can view the list of resources the Market Research Centre has available at this link.
Important note: All databases are subject to copyright which will be explained to clients on their visit. The use of cameras and USBs in the Centre is strictly prohibited.