The Enterprise Ireland Market Research Centre offers client companies access to market intelligence in the form of company, sector, market and country information needed to explore opportunities and compete in international markets.
The Market Research Centre is open Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm. To view the reports below or if you have any queries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +353 (1) 7272324. To view a full list of our resources, click here.
Below are some of the reports analysing the Turbine market globally.
- Turbine and Turbine Generators Set Units Manufacturing: Global Markets to 2020
- Innovations in Horizontal-and Vertical-Axis Small Wind Turbines
- Global Gas and Steam Turbines Market, Forecast to 2025
- Flying Wind Turbines Set to Soar
- Global Industrial Steam Turbine Market
- Analysis of the Global Wind Turbine Blade Materials Market
- Engine and Turbine Manufacturing
- Wind Turbine Manufacturing
- Wind Turbine Installation
IBISWorld (Australia, New Zealand, China Market)
- Fossil Fuel Electricity Generation in Australia
- Wind Farm Construction in Australia
- Wind Power in China
- Hydroelectric Power in China
- Geothermal, Wind & Other Electricity Generation in New Zealand
Plimsoll (UK Benchmarking Reports)
- Turbine Systems
- Advanced Technology Combustion Turbines In Combined-Cycle Applications. By. Giermak, Edwin A.; Gaiwad, Raj; Warren, Steven. Power Engineering. Sep2017. Vol. 121. Issue. 9
- Gas Turbine Uprates – Plant Considerations and Pitfalls. By. Rowell, Jason; Jaswal, Indrajit. Power Engineering. Aug2017. Vol. 121. Issue. 8.
- Protecting Your Steam Turbine from Corrosion. By. Buecker, Brad. Power Engineering. Oct2017
- Bladeless Wind Turbine as Wind Energy Possible Future Technology. By. El-Shahat, Adel. Natural Gas & Electricity. Nov2016. Vol. 33. Issue. 4
AMA Research (UK Market)
- Small & Medium Renewable Energy Generation 2016-2020
- Engines and Turbines, Except Aircraft, Vehicle and Cycle Engines (Country Reports)
Company listings are a way of identifying potential customers, collaborators, and competitors. Read our blog on Company Information to see which databases can be used to find information on companies in the Turbine market.
Important note: All our resources are governed by copyright licence agreements which vary according to individual publishers. The use of cameras and USBs is prohibited.