Enterprise Ireland clients can view the following reports on the Smart Pill and Artificial Skin market at the Market Research Centre. The Market Research Centre is open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries or to book an appointment.
You can view the resources the Market Research Centre has available at this link.
The global market for smart pills reached $720 million in 2015. This market is expected to increase from $850 million in 2016 to $2.2 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 21.1% for 2016-2021. Smart Pills: Applications and Global Markets, Report Highlight, BCC Research
- Smart Pills: Applications and Global Markets
- Bioprinting: Technologies and Global Markets
- Experimental Investigation of the Spiral Structure of a Magnetic Capsule Endoscope. By. Wanan, Yang; Zhen, Li; Yong, He; Houde, Dai; Zhouzing, Wu. International Journal of Advanced Robotic Systems. May2016 Vol. 13 Issue 3
- Artificial Skin from the Sea. By. Parshley, Lois. Bloomberg Business Week 7/3/2017 Issue 4529
- Artificial Skin Soft Electronics and Sensors for Bio-Inspired Robots & Wearable Computing. By. Majidi, Carmel. Mechanical Engineering Mar2016 Vol. 138 Issue 3
- Smart Pills and Ingestible Sensors – Future Tech TOE
- Top Technologies in Medical Devices and Imaging, 2016
- Israeli Technologies Impacting the Global Medical Sector
- Emerging Technologies Energizing the Future of the Pharmaceutical Sector
- Artificial Skin – Advancements and Emerging Opportunities
- Advancements in Electronic Skin, Electronic Nose, Smart Sensors, Mobile Sensors, and Temperature Sensors
- Technology Growth Series – Electronic Skin for the Healthcare Industry
Important Note: All databases are subject to copyright. The use of cameras and USBs is strictly prohibited.