The Enterprise Ireland Market Research Centre offers client companies access to market intelligence in the form of company, sector, market and country information needed to explore opportunities and compete in international markets.
Below are just some of the reports analysing the Regenerative Medicine & Stem Cell market globally.
- The Global Market for Stem Cells
- Cancer Stem Cells: Technologies & Global Markets
- Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells: Global Markets
- Regenerative Medicines: Bone and Joint Applications
- Tissue Engineering and Regeneration: Technologies & Global Markets
- Regenerative Medicine Landscape
- Gene Editing: The Next Breakthrough in Regenerative Medicine
- Regenerative Medicine: How Stem Cell Therapy is Innovating Healthcare
- Vital Signs – Stem Cell Therapy in Ischemic Stroke Recovery
- Regenerative Medicine – The Future of Therapy (TechVision)
- Future of Cell Therapy in the Regenerative Medicine Market
- Growth & Expansion of Regenerative Medicine Market
- BioJapan & Regenerative Medicine Japan 2017
- Innovations in Precision & Regenerative Medicine – Drug Discovery TOE
- Cell Therapy in the US
- Endogenous Tissue Regeneration and Restoration, Maximizing Our Human Potential: An Ethical Alternative to Human Embryonic Stem Cells. By. Bednar, Martin M. Issues in Law & Medicine. Fall2016, Vol. 31 Issue 2
- Regenerative Medicine. By. Liu Jui-hsiang. TIER Industry Report – Regenerative Medicine. 2/24/2017
- Emerging Field of Regenerative Engineering Potential Game Changer for Tissue, Organ Repair. By. Ameer, Guillermo. R&D Magazine. Oct2017, Vol. 59 Issue 3.
Clients can view the latest industry briefs and industry trend analyses with BMI/Espicom. With the MedTrack database, clients can search research and development spending and view company details and financials.
The Market Research Centre is open Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm. To view the reports above or if you have any queries, email us at email@example.com or call us on +353 (1) 7272324.
Important note: All our resources are governed by copyright licence agreements which vary according to individual publishers. The use of cameras and USBs is prohibited.