Below are just some of the reports that Enterprise Ireland clients have access to on the Protein market. If clients would like to view these reports, they can do so by visiting the Market Research Centre.
We are open from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday. An appointment can be made by emailing us at email@example.com.
• Global Market for Protein Labelling.
• Global Markets for Bioengineered Protein Drugs.
Frost and Sullivan
• Innovations in Plant-Based Alternatives for Animal Protein.
• Innovations in Bio-Packing, Fragrances, Bio-based Materials and Protein Production.
• Advances in Cancer Treatment, Protein Analysis, Emissions Reduction from Diesel Engine, and Energy Storage
• North America; New Product Innovation Award – The Native Whey Protein Market
• Advancements in Protein Targets Discovery
• Innovations in Bioplastics, Plant-based Proteins and Coatings, Off-grid Energy Production, and Plant Cultivation
• Agriculture and Nutrition Opportunity Engine Series—Opportunities in the Global Protein Ingredients Market Forecast to 2022
• Plant-based Protein: Assessing Demand for Sustainable Alternatives
• Short communication: Muscle protein synthetic response to micro-particulated whey protein in middle-aged men. By: Mitchell, C. J.; D’Souza, R. F.; Fanning, A. C.; Poppitt, S. D.; Cameron-Smith, D. Journal of Dairy Science. Jun2017, Vol. 100 Issue 6,
• Effect of milk protein composition of a model infant formula on the physicochemical properties of in vivo gastric digestates. By: Tari, N. Rafiee; Fan, M. Z.; Archbold, T.; Kristo, E.; Guri, A.; Arranz, E.; Corredig, M. Journal of Dairy Science. Apr2018, Vol. 101 Issue 4
• Cow and environmental factors associated with protein fractions and free amino acids predicted using mid-infrared spectroscopy in bovine milk. By: Berry, D. P.; McParland, S.; McDermott, A.; Visentin, G.; De Marchi, M.; Fenelon, M. A.; Lopez-Villalobos, N. Journal of Dairy Science. Aug2017, Vol. 100 Issue 8
• The effect of spray drying on the difference in flavor and functional properties of liquid and dried whey proteins, milk proteins, and micellar casein concentrates. By: Carter, Brandon; Patel, Hasmukh; Barbano, David M.; Drake, Mary Anne. Journal of Dairy Science. May2018, Vol. 101 Issue 5
New Nutrition Business
This is a global nutrition magazine which has articles and case studies on the latest food news and trends.
Important Note: All databases are subject to copyright. The use of cameras and USBs is strictly prohibited.