The reports listed are available to Enterprise Ireland clients to access at the Market Research Centre. To access these reports, clients can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit.
The global printed electronics market should reach $26.6 billion by 2022 from $14.0 billion in 2017 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13.6%, from 2017 to 2022 – Report Highlights, Printed Electronics: Global Markets to 2022, BCC.
• Printed Electronics: Global Markets to 2022
Frost and Sullivan
• Material Innovations for Printed Electronics
• Materials for Flexible and Printed Electronics
• Advancements in Data Storage, Micro-LEDs, and Printed Electronics
• Advancements in Printed Electronics and Micro Displays
• Manufacturing Innovations for Flexible Electronics
• Advancements in Wearables, Data Storage, and Flexible Electronics
• Advances in Nanotechnology for Applications in Healthcare, Flexible Electronics, 3D Printing, Energy Storage, IoT, and High Performance Composites
• The Flexible and Printed Electronics Industry in 2017: Gains are being made in numerous applications, including sensors, displays and more. By: SAVASTANO, DAVID. Ink World. Jan/Feb2018, Vol. 24 Issue 1
• The Internet of Things and Printed Electronics: Case Studies of Innovation by SME Manufacturers. By: Warrian, Peter; Southin, Travis. Global Journal of Management & Business Research. 2017, Vol. 17
Check out our other blog posts on the Consumer Electronics and Transparent Electronics Market. Reports listed are available to Enterprise Ireland clients to view at the Market Research Centre. The Market Research Centre is open from 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday. You can view the resources the Market Research Centre has available at this link.
Note: All databases are subject to copyright. The use of cameras and USBs is strictly prohibited.