Below are just some of the reports on the Paper and Paperboard Market. Enterprise Ireland clients can view these reports at the Market Research Centre.
We’re open from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday. If you would like to arrange a visit, or have any other queries, please contact us at email@example.com
You can view the full list of our resources at the following link.
The global market for paper and paperboard manufacturing reached $482.4 billion in 2017. The market should reach $523.6 billion by 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.7% from 2017 through 2022. – Report Highlights, Paper and Paperboard Manufacturing: Global Markets to 2022
• Paper and Paperboard Manufacturing: Global Markets to 2022
Frost & Sullivan
• Innovations in Paper and Corrugated Packaging
• Advances of Nanotechnology in Food Dyeing, Construction, Paper Strength Enhancement, Thermal Energy Storage, and Healthcare
• Pulp, Paper and Paperboard
• Paper & Paperboard
Plimsoll (UK Reports)
• Paper & Board
• Paper Converters
• Paper Disposable Products
• Paper Merchants
• Waste Paper Processors
IBISWorld (US Reports)
• Paper Wholesaling in the US
• Paper Product Manufacturing in the US
• Paper Mills in the US
Note: All databases are subject to copyright. The use of cameras and USBs is strictly prohibited.