Enterprise Ireland clients can access a variety of databases covering numerous markets at the Market Research Centre.
If clients would like to access the following reports, they may do so by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. The Market Research Centre is open from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
You can view the list of our resources here.
Sleep Aid & Technology:
The global market for sleep aids and technologies is expected to reach $84.9 billion by 2021 from $66.3 billion in 2016, rising at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.1% from 2016 through 2021. – Report Highlights, Sleep Aids: Technologies and Global Markets, BCC
- Sleep Aids: Technologies and Global Markets
- Sleep Aids
- Global Trends in Sleep Aids and Stress Management
- Advances in Therapeutic Devices for Sleep Apnea (TechVision)
- A Sleepless Nation: What Does the Lack of Sleep Really Cost Us?
- Global Digital Health Sleep Technology Market—Companies-to-Action, 2017
- Innovations in Stable Sensors, Sleep Monitoring Sensors, Laser-based Sensors, and Quantum Sensors
- Sleep Disorder Clinics in the US
The global market for pain management will grow from nearly $36.1 billion in 2017 to $52.0 billion by 2022, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.6% for the period of 2017-2022. – Report Highlights; The Global Market for Pain Management Devices and Drugs
- Innovations in Pain Management: A Technology Blueprint to Counter Opiod Addiction
- Advances in Management of Pain, Cancer, and Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Therapeutic Advances in Pain Management (TechVision)
- Analgesics Update Part 2: The Future of Pain Management
- Health and Wellness (country report)
- Consumer health (by country)
- The Global Market for Pain Management Drugs and Devices
- Non-opioid Pain Treatment: Global Markets to 2022
- Industry Trend Analysis – US Opioid Epidemic: Medical Devices Will Improve Pain And Addiction Management
- Pressures and Opportunities in Pain
- Neuropathic pain:
- Market Spotlight
Important Note: All databases are subject to copyright. The use of cameras and USBs is strictly prohibited.