The Enterprise Ireland Market Research Centre offers client companies access to market intelligence in the form of company, sector, market and country information needed to explore opportunities and compete in international markets.
Below are just some of the reports analysing the Music market globally.
- Music Publishing
- Independent Label Music Production
- Major Label Music Production
- Audio Production Studios
- Musical groups and Artists
- Recordable Media Manufacturing
- Record Stores
- Music Distributors
- Music Management and Promotion
- Music Publishers
- Recording Studios
- Record Labels
- Online Music Streaming
- Music and Video
- Portable Players (Country Reports)
- Technological and Consumer Shifts in the Music Industry. By. Butz, Nikolaus T.; Stifel, Florian; Schultz, Patrick L.; O’Neill, Patrick B. Journal of Case Studies. May2017 Vol. 35 Issue. 1
- A Study of Management of Intellectual Property Rights – Special Reference to Music Industry. By. Joshi, Purnima. International Journal of Management, IT & Engineering. Jun2017. Vol. 7 Issue. 6
- Analysis of the Global Consumer Headphones Market
Company listings are a way of identifying potential customers, collaborators, and competitors. Read our blog on Company Information to see which databases can be used to find information on companies in the Music market.
The Market Research Centre is open Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm. To view the reports above or if you have any queries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +353 (1) 7272324.
Important note: All our resources are governed by copyright licence agreements which vary according to individual publishers. The use of cameras and USBs is prohibited