Enterprise Ireland clients can view the following reports on the Modular & Prefabricated Buildings market at the Market Research Centre. The Market Research Centre is open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm. Contact us at email@example.com with any queries or to book an appointment.
You can view the resources the Market Research Centre has available at this link.
The global prefabricated wooden home manufacturing market totaled $57.5 billion in 2017 and is estimated to reach $78.7 billion by 2022, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.7% for the period of 2017-2022. Prefabricated Wooden Home Manufacturing: Global Markets to 2022, BCC Research
AMA Research (UK Market)
- Panelised Modular Building Systems Market Report UK 2016-2020 Analysis
- Prefabricated Volumetric Building Systems Market Report UK2016-2020 Analysis
- Panelised Modular Building Systems Market 2018-2022
- Modular Floorcoverings Market 2017-2021
- Prefabricated Volumetric Building Systems Market 2018-2022
- Prefabricated Wooden Home Manufacturing: Global Markets to 2022
- Made in Modules: Modular Building Projects are on the Increase, According to Giacomini UK, Most Notably in the Education Sector. Heating & Ventilating Review. May2017
- Robots Will Build Your Next House. By. Gopal, Praschant; Perlberg, Heather. Bloomberg Businessweek 4/24/2017 Issue. 4519
- Impact Analysis of Complexity Drivers in the Supply Chain of Prefabricated Houses. By. Stroebele, Benjamin S.; Kiessling, Andreas J. Journal of Management & Strategy Jan2017 Vol. 8 Issue. 1
- Market Overview of the Prefabrication Industry in Singapore
- Evolution of the Buildings Industry Supply Chain in Asia-Pacific
- Prefabricated Home Manufacturing in the US
- Manufactured Home Wholesaling in the US
- Manufactured Home Dealers in the US
Plimsoll (UK Market)
- Modular & Portable Buildings
Important Note: All databases are subject to copyright which is explained to clients on their visit. The use of cameras and USBs is strictly prohibited.