The Enterprise Ireland Market Research Centre offers client companies access to market intelligence in the form of company, sector, market and country information needed to explore opportunities and compete in international markets.
Below are just some of the reports analysing the Mobile Phones & Apps market globally.
The global market for mobile applications was valued at nearly $10.9 billion in 2015. This market is expected to increase from $12.2 billion in 2016 to nearly $24.0 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 14.4% for 2016-2021- Mobile Technologies: Global Market, BCC Research, 2017.
- Mobile Phones
- Mobile Phones, Radio Transmitters & Television Cameras
- Shopping Reinvented: Mobile App Features that Drive Discovery, Engagement and Sales
- Connected Consumers in Asia Pacific: Mobile-centric Mindset Permeates all Aspects of Life
- Connected Consumers: Future Mobility, Home and City
- Canadian Adoption of Mobile Worker Applications, 2018
- Chinese Mobile Payments Services Market, Forecast to 2023
- North American Mobile Field Service Management Market, Forecast to 2022
- North American Mobile Enterprise Applications, 2018—A Survey of Customer Preferences, Plans and Impacts
- Report Highlight for Market Insight: Mobile Phone Revenue – What Drives Growth and What to Avoid
- Cost Optimization: The Mobile Phone is the only Phone the Digital Workplace Employee needs
- Predicts 2018: Mobile Apps and Their Development
- Key Considerations When Building Web, Native or Hybrid Mobile Apps
- Hype Cycle for Mobile Apps and Multiexperience Development, 2018
- Hype Cycle for Endpoint and Mobile Security, 2018
- Cell Phone Repair
- Cell Phone Recycling
- Smartphone App Developers
- Mobile Phones
- Mobile Phone Distributors
- Mobile App Developers
- Marketline (Country Reports)
- Mobile Phone
- Mobile Apps
- Mobile Chargers – Global Markets
- Mobile Technologies: Global Markets
Company listings are a way of identifying potential customers, collaborators, and competitors. Read our blog on Company Information to see which databases can be used to find information on companies in the Lighting market.
Click here to view our blog on the telecoms market.
The Market Research Centre is open Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm. To view the reports above or if you have any queries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +353 (1) 7272324.
Important note: All our resources are governed by copyright licence agreements which vary according to individual publishers. The use of cameras and USBs is prohibited