Enterprise Ireland clients can view the following reports on the Medical Imaging market at the Market Research Centre. The Market Research Centre is open Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries or to book an appointment.
You can view our available resources at this link.
The global market for biological imaging reagents was valued at $13.2 billion in 2016. This market will grow from $14.4 billion in 2017 to nearly $23.9 billion by 2022 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.6% for the period of 2017-2022. – Biologic and Medical Imaging Reagents: Global Markets, BCC
- 2018 Top Technologies in Medical Devices & Imaging
Technologies Enabling Nuclear Medicine Imaging
- Poland’s New Business Models in Medical Imaging Forecast to 2021
- Innovations in Lens-free Imaging, Digital Wound Management, Artificial Intelligence for Medical Diagnosis, and Advanced Visualization of Medical Images
- Innovations in Retinal Scanning, Neural Imaging, Post-operative Imaging, MRI Diagnostics, Breast Cancer Imaging, and Drug Efficacy Assessing Tools
- Medical Device Report
- Lantheus Medical Imaging Inc Medtrack Company Profile. 2017, p1-26. 26p.
- Simulation and Synthesis in Medical Imaging. By: Frangi, Alejandro F.; Tsaftaris, Sotirios A.; Prince, Jerry L. IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging. Mar2018, Vol. 37
- Enhancing Patient Safety Using Medical Imaging By: Karami, Mahtab; Hafizi, Nasrin. Radiology Management.Mar/Apr2017, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p27-35. 9p.
- Dental Imaging Systems: Global Markets to 2023
- Medical Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI): Technologies and Global Markets
Important Note: All databases are subject to copyright which will be explained on arrival. The use of cameras and USBs is prohibited.