“Over the five years to 2017, the HR and Payroll Software industry has experienced robust growth…This transition to new software product offerings will continue over the next five years, promoting healthy growth for the industry. Over the five years to 2022, revenue for the HR and Payroll Software industry is forecast to continue increasing, albeit at a slightly lower rate than the previous period.” HR & Payroll Software, Report Snapshot, IBISWorld.
Enterprise Ireland clients can access the Market Research Centre and view a range of reports analysing the HR Software market. To view the reports listed below or if you have any queries, contact us at email@example.com. The MRC is open Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm.
Clients can view the databases at this link.
- HR and Payroll Software in the US
- There has to be a better way to compare HR software. People Management Jun2016
- 9 Questions to ask vendors before you buy any HR software. HR Weekly 3/27/2017 Vol. 5 Issue. 13
- Opportunities in Talent Management Solutions Market in Asia-Pacific, Forecast to 2020
- Magic Quadrant for Talent Management Suites
- Critical Capabilities for Talent Management Suites
- Market Guide for Workforce Management Applications
- Market Snapshot: Human Capital Management Software, Worldwide, 2017
- Hype Cycle for Human Capital Management Software, 2017
- Market Guide for Multicountry Payroll Solutions
- Payroll & HR Software
Important Note: All databases are subject to copyright. The use of cameras and USBs is strictly prohibited.