BCC Research estimates the global graphene-based products market to be worth $1.5 million in 2015. The market should continue to grow from $310.4 million in 2020 to $2.1 billion by 2025, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 46.3%. Graphene: Technologies, Applications & Markets, Report Highlight, BCC Research
Enterprise Ireland clients can view the following reports on the Fragrances market at the Market Research Centre. The Market Research Centre is open Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries or to book an appointment.
You can view the resources the Market Research Centre has available at this link.
- Graphite: Technologies & Global Markets
- Graphene: Technologies, Applications & Markets
- Graphene Temporary Tattoo Offer Potential for Mobile Health Monitoring, Human Machine Interfaces, and More. American Ceramic Society Bulletin. Oct/Nov2017. Vol. 96. Issue. 8.
- Global Graphene Market, Forecast to 2025
- Advances in Biopolymers, Metal Foams, Natural Composites, and Graphene.
- Innovations in Aerogels, Graphene, and Carbon Fibers
- Nanotech – Nanoscale Graphene Innovations
- Innovations in Nanocatalysts, Graphene, Nanosilver, and Nanoprocessing
- Graphene Nano-inks for Flexible Electronics – Nanotech TOE
- Graphene-based Sensors – Future Tech Alert
- Carbon Fiber and Graphene Manufacturing
Important Note: All databases are subject to copyright which will be explained on arrival. The use of cameras and USBs is prohibited.