“Economic growth will likely continue to bolster demand for the Beauty, Cosmetics and Fragrance Stores industry over the five years to 2024. IBISWorld forecasts per capita disposable income to increase an annualized 1.5% over the next five years, prompting consumers to spend more money on discretionary goods such as cosmetics” IbisWorld (US Market)- Beauty, Cosmetic & Fragrance Stores in the US- Aug 2019
Enterprise Ireland clients can view the following reports on the Fragrances market at the Market Research Centre. The Market Research Centre is open Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries or to book an appointment.
You can view the resources the Market Research Centre has available at this link.
IBISWorld (US Market)
- Perfume and Fragrance Manufacturing (Dec 2018)
- Beauty, Cosmetic & Fragrance Stores in the US (Aug 2019)
- Perfume and Fragrance Stores (Sept 2019)
- Online Perfume and Cosmetic Sales (June2019)
- Essential Oil Manufacturing (Dec 2018)
Plimsoll (UK Market)
- Beauty Products
- Luxury Goods
- Perfume Retailers
- Aromatherapy Products
Marketline (Country Reports)
- Fragrances (Mar 2019)
- Global Household Products (Apr 2018)
- 2019 Global Forecast for Perfume Oil Mixtures and Blends (2020-2025 Outlook)- Manufacturing and Markets Report Feb 2019
- Cosmetic and Personal Care Stores (Global Markets to 2022) (May 2018)
- Cross Category Food and Drink Innovation rising in China (Sept 2019)
- Extend my brand (June 2019)
- Guiding Choice (Sept 2019)
- The Next Generation (June 2019)
- Fragrances (Country Reports) (June 2019)
EBSCO can be used to look for up to date articles, trade magazines and journals on fragrances and perfumes.
Important Note: All databases are subject to copyright which will be explained on arrival. The use of cameras and USBs is prohibited.