The increase in demand for perfumes and colognes over the five years to 2016, in addition to the industry’s low barriers to entry, have caused the number of industry entrants to expand during the five-year period. Over the five years to 2021, industry revenue is forecast to increase. As the economy continues on its upward trajectory, and consumers have more free income to spend on discretionary goods, industry demand is expected to increase… Perfume and Fragrance Manufacturing, IBISWorld, Report Snapshot
Enterprise Ireland clients can view the following reports on the Fragrances market at the Market Research Centre. The Market Research Centre is open Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries or to book an appointment.
You can view the resources the Market Research Centre has available at this link.
IBISWorld (US Market)
- Perfume and Fragrance Manufacturing
- Perfume and Fragrance Stores
- Beauty, Cosmetics and Fragrance Stores in the US
- Online Perfume and Cosmetic Sales
- Essential Oil Manufacturing
Plimsoll (UK Market)
- Perfume Retailers
- Aromatherapy Products
Marketline (Country Reports)
- Global Markets for Flavors and Fragrances
- Innovations in Biopackaging, Fragrances, Bio-based Materials, and Protein Production
- Premium Fragrances Get Personal to Captivate Millennial COnsumers
- The Only Way is Up: Fragrances Global Market Points to a Premium Future
- Fragrances (Country Reports)
- Fragrances in Bath and Shower (Country Reports)
Important Note: All databases are subject to copyright which will be explained on arrival. The use of cameras and USBs is prohibited.