Enterprise Ireland clients can access the Market Research Centre and view a range of reports analysing the Contact Lenses & Eyewear market. To view the reports listed below or if you have any queries, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The MRC is open Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm.
The global market for hydrogels totaled $15.6 billion in 2016. The market should total $16.5 billion in 2017 and $22.3 billion by 2022, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.3% from 2017 to 2022. – Hydrogels: Applications and Global Markets to 2022
- Contact Lenses: Technologies and Global Markets
- Hydrogels: Applications and Global Markets to 2022
- Eyewear 2018 Edition: A Global Snapshot
- Eyewear / Luxury Eyewear reports (by country – Worldwide)
- Spectacles / Contact Lenses and Solutions reports (by country – Worldwide)
- Eyewear 2018: New Insights and System Refresher
- 3D Printing in Eyewear Exploring Frames
- Shift in Positioning for Eyewear
- Emerging Eyewear Retailing Concepts in Asia Pacific
- Eyewear Dispensing Going Digital
- Therapeutic Contact Lenses and Beyond. By: Conlin, Linda. 20/20. May2018, Vol. 45 Issue 6, p103-106.
- Specialty Contact Lenses: Treat Your Keratoconus Patients Right. By. Chang, Clark Y; DeNaeyer, Gregory W. Review of Cornea & Contact Lenses Mar/Apr 2017
- Lens Hard Coating. By. Wilkinson, Peter. Optical World Jun2017 Vol. 46 Issue 391
- Opti PRODUCTS. Optical World. Jun2018, Vol. 47 Issue 400, p19-20.
- Glasses and Contact Lens Manufacturers in the US
- Glasses and Contacts Wholesaling in the US
- Protective Eyewear Manufacturing in the US – Industry Market Research Report
- Eye Glasses and Contact Lens Stores in the US
- Sunglasses Stores
- Manufacturing Opticians
Company listings are a way of identifying potential customers, collaborators, and competitors. Read our blog on Company Information to see which databases can be used to find information on companies in the Eyewear market.
Important note: All our resources are governed by copyright licence agreements which vary according to individual publishers. The use of cameras and USBs is prohibited.