Enterprise Ireland clients have access to the following reports at the Market Research Centre. These are just some of the reports that are available to clients as well as our other databases which are listed here.
The success of operators in the Concert and Event Promotion industry depends on consumers’ willingness to pay for and attend live events instead of listening solely to studio releases and watching televised broadcasts from home. Through economic booms and busts, Americans have long valued live entertainment. This has helped maintain industry revenue growth over the five years to 2017- Concert & Event Promotion in the US, IBISWorld
Plimsoll (UK Reports)
• Crowd Management & Event Security
• Event Management
• Event Caterers
• Audio Visual & Event Production
Frost & Sullivan
• Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)—Global Market Analysis, Forecast to 2021
• Professional Services in the Web Events Market
• Global Web Event Services Market Outlook, Forecast to 2021
IBISWorld (US Reports)
• Concert & Event Promotion in the US
• Online Event Ticket Sales
• Party & Event Planners
• Athletic Event Organizers
• Safety and Service Quality Along With Technology in Mega-Sport Events By: Oueslati, Khouloud; Baklouti Hayani, Dhouha; Nemsi, Zakaria; Baklouti, Moez. International Business & Management. 2017, Vol. 14 Issue 2
• Arranging events for entrepreneurs: waste of money or value for money. By: Cant, Michael C. Journal of Business & Retail Management Research. Jul2017, Vol. 11 Issue 4
• Factors Influencing Continuous Intention to Use of Event Management Electronic Portals in 4 and 5 Star Hotels. By: Masa’deh, Ra’ed; Al-Badi, Ali; Rashaideh, Aseel; Abu-Zahra, Jaafer; Alsmadi, Jamal. Journal of Management & Strategy. 2017 SpeciallIssue, Vol. 8
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any further queries or if you would like to arrange to view these reports. We’re open from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
Important note: All databases are subject to copyright which will be explained to clients on their visit. The use of cameras and USBs in the Centre is strictly prohibited.