Below are just some of the reports available to Enterprise Ireland clients to view at the Market Research Centre. If clients would like to arrange to visit the Market Research Centre, they can contact us at email@example.com
The Market Research Centre is open Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm. Clients can view the list of databases the Market Research Centre has access to here.
The global market for natural fatty acids reached $12.1 billion in 2016. The market should reach $12.8 billion in 2017 and $16.8 billion by 2022, increasing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.6% from 2017 through 2022. –Report Highlights, Global Markets for Oleochemical Fatty Acids, BCC.
- Global Markets for Oleochemical Fatty Acids Global market to 2022
- Yellow Fats and Edible Oils (UK)
- Butter, Margarines and Oils (US)
- The Americas oils and fats market for food applications, forecast 2021.
- Asia Pacific Oils & Fats Market for Food Applications, forecast to 2021
- The European, the Middle East and African Oils & Fats Market for Food Applications, Forecast to 2021
- Margarine and Cooking Oil Processing in the US
- Olive Oil Production in the US
- Oil Seed Farming in US
- Soybean Farming in the US
- Edible Oil Manufacturing in Australia
- Cooking Oil Production in China
Marketline (Country Reports)
- Oils and Fats
- Oils & Fats.
- Naturally Healthy Packaged Foods.
Plimsoll (UK Market)
- Edible oils and fats
This is an online global business nutrition magazine which clients may find useful when researching within the food industry. It contains articles and case studies on various food related topics and trends.
- Here comes the sunflower: oils category report 2018: . By: Brown, Natalie. Grocer. 6/2/2018, p41-50. 3p
- Slippery Slope: Even with limited space grocers need to find balance in oil offerings for customers. By: Peter, Carly. Western Grocer. Jul/Aug2018, Vol. 104 Issue 4, p49-50. 2p
- Edible oil consumption may rise 15% in June-July. FRPT – Retail Snapshot. 6/19/2018, P9-10. 2p
Note: All databases are subject to copyright. The use of cameras and USBs is strictly prohibited.