Enterprise Ireland clients can view the following reports on the online retail market at the Market Research Centre. The Market Research Centre is open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm. Contact us at email@example.com with any queries or to book an appointment.
You can view the full list of our resources here.
• ‘A comparison of the online shopping behavior patterns of consumer groups with different online shopping experiences’ Shwu-Ing Wu; Hsin-Ti Tsai. International Journal of Marketing Studies. 2017, Vol. 9 Issue 3
• ‘A study to determine factors for service quality in online shopping’ Shah, Bhautik; KeyurNayak. International Journal of Exclusive Management Research. May2017, Vol. 7 Issue 5
• Online Shopping and Social Media: Friends or Foes? By: Zhang, Yuchi; Trusov, Michael; Stephen, Andrew T.; Jamal, Zainab. Journal of Marketing. Nov2017, Vol. 81 Issue 6
• Online Shopping Malls: Behavioral Impacts of Short- and Long-Term Store Loyalty. ukihiro Miwa; Makoto Morisada; Dahana, Wirawan D. International Business Research. Mar2018, Vol. 11 Issue 3
• A Study on Online Shopping Sites from Perspective of Perceived Value and Perceived Customer Satisfaction. By: KARABOĞA, Kazım; KOÇYİĞİT, Nezahat; YAZGAN, Ayşe Elif; CİCİ KARABOĞA, Emine Nihan. Journal of Knowledge Management, Economics & Information Technology. Dec2017, Vol. 7 Issue 6
Frost and Sullivan
• Advancements in 3D Printing, Gene Expression, Coolants, Nuclear Waste Treatment, and Online Retail
• The Evolving Online Retail Channel in Consumer Electronics in India
• Online Retailing: The Next Digital Revolution
IBISWorld (US Industry Reports)
• Online Baby Product Sales in the US
• Online Jewelry & Watch Sales in the US
• Online Grocery Sales in the US
• Online Vitamin & Supplement Sales in the US
• Online Automotive Parts & Accessories Sales in the US
• Online Retail
• Skincare Online Retailers
Important note: All databases are subject to copyright which will be explained to clients on their visit. The use of cameras and USBs in the Centre is strictly prohibited.