Enterprise Ireland clients can access the Market Research Centre and view a range of reports analysing the Ceramic market. The Market Research Centre is open Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm. To view the reports above or if you have any queries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +353 (1) 7272324.
- Advanced Ceramic and Nanoceramic Powders
- Electroceramics: Technologies and Global Markets
- High-Performance Ceramic Coatings: Markets and Technologies
- 3D Printed Technical Ceramics: Technologies and Global Markets
- Technical and Advanced Structural Ceramics: North American Markets
- Transparent Ceramics: Technologies and Global Markets
- Bioceramics: Technologies and Global Markets
- Ceramic Matrix Composites and Carbon Matrix Composites: Technologies and Global Markets
- Cement, Stone, and Ceramic Products (Country Reports)
Plimsoll (UK Benchmarking Reports)
- Ceramic Product Manufacturers
- High Performance Ceramic Coatings
- Non-Oxide Ceramics for Bulletproofing Applications
- Ceramic Nanocomposites as a High Performance Alternative for Traditional Ceramic Materials
- Innovations in 3D Ceramics and Metal Printing, Welding, Joining, and Riveting Techniques
- Nanotechnology Innovations in Ceramic Fibers, Smart Bandages, Diagnostics, Encapsulation and Quantum Dots
IBISWorld (US Market)
- Ceramics Manufacturing
AMA Research (UK Market)
- Floor and Wall Tiles Market 2017-2021
- Modular Floorcoverings Market 2017-2021
- Bathroom Market 2017-2021
- Materials with Market Value: Global Ceramic and Glass Industry Poised to Reach $1 Trillion. By. Gagliardi, Margareth. American Ceramic Society Bulletin. Apr2017. Vol. 96. Issue. 3.
- 3D Technical Ceramics Market Forecast to Reach $544 Million by 2022. By. Gagliardi, Margareth. American Ceramic Society Bulletin. Jan/Feb 2018. Vol. 97. Issue. 1.
- DEGRAW, A., 2017. New Directions for Non-Oxide Ceramic Powders. Ceramic Industry, 167(4), pp. 22-23.
- MARKANDAN, K., CHIN, J.K. and TAN, M.T.T., 2017. Recent progress in graphene based ceramic composites: a review. Journal of Materials Research, 32(1), pp. 84-106.
- ZHU, Y., PHD. and HEALEY, A., 2017. Advanced Ceramics in the Defense Industry. Ceramic Industry, 167(4), pp. 17-21.
Company listings are a way of identifying potential customers, collaborators, and competitors. Read our blog on Company Information to see which databases can be used to find information on companies in the ceramics market.
Important note: All our resources are governed by copyright licence agreements which vary according to individual publishers. The use of cameras and USBs is prohibited.