Enterprise Ireland clients can access Datamonitor Healthcare’s in-depth market analysis of Cardiovascular diseases. The reports for Acute Coronary Syndrome, Acute Decompensated Heart Failure, Chronic Heart Failure, and Stroke covers various aspects of the market including;
- Treatment of the Disease
- Marketed and Pipeline Drugs
Clients can view the latest industry briefs and industry trend analyses of the market with BMI/Espicom. With the MedTrack database, clients can search research and development spending and view company details and financials.
Further you research with some of the following reports available from our various resources.
- Cardiovascular Devices: Global Markets to 2022
- Cardiovascular Surgical Devices: Technologies and Global Markets
- Cardiovascular Drugs: Global Markets to 2022
- Innovations Supporting Medication Adherence, Hospital Staffing, Ambulatory Diagnostic Devices, and Therapies for Cardiovascular Diseases
- Advances in Cardiovascular Diagnostic Devices (TechVision)
- Emerging Sensor Technologies Transforming Medical Diagnostics
- Strategic Insight into the Global Women’s Cardiology Diagnostics Market, 2017
- Healthy Ageing: Opportunities in Cardiovascular and Bone Health Positioned Foods and Beverages
- Cardiovascular Health Positioning to Take Off in Asia Pacific
- A Mobile-based Neuro-fuzzy System for Diagnosing and Treating Cardiovascular Diseases. By. Isinkaye, Folsade O.; Soyemi, Jumoke; Oluwafemi, Olayinka P. International Journal of Information Engineering & Electronic Business. Nov2017, Vol. 9 Issue 6.
- Therapeutic Focus: Cardiovascular. By. Knutsen, Rebecca Mayer. Medical Marketing & Media. Jan2017, Vol. 52 Issue 1.
- Cardiologists in the US
For information on the Medical Devices market, check out our blog here.
Clients who wish to view the reports or have any queries can contact the Market Research Centre at email@example.com. Clients can view the list of resources the Market Research Centre has available at this link.
Important Note: All databases are subject to copyright which is explained to clients on their visit. The use of cameras and USBs is strictly prohibited.