The following reports are available to Enterprise Ireland clients and can be accessed at the Market Research Centre. If you are interested in viewing these reports, you can contact us at email@example.com.
The Market Research Centre is open from 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday.
You can view the list of resources we have at this link.
The market for liquid biofuels outside of North America totalled $48.8 billion in 2014 and $41.7 billion in 2015. This market is expected to reach $89.6 billion by 2020, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 16.5%. – Report Highlights, The Market for Liquid Biofuels Outside North America, BCC
• Biorefinery Products: Global Markets
• Understanding the Expansion of Energy Crops Beyond the Global Biofuel Boom; Evidence from oil palm expansion in Colombia. By: Marin-Burgos, Victoria; Clancy, Joy. Energy, Sustainability & Society. 7/10/2017, Vol. 7 Issue 1
• Biofuel Research: Perceptions of Power and Transition By: Partzsch, Lena. Energy, Sustainability & Society. 5/18/2017, Vol. 7 Issue 1
• From the fuel versus food controversy to the institutional vacuum in biofuel policies: evidence from West African countries. By: Gatete, Charly; Dabat, Marie-Hélène. Energy, Sustainability & Society. 4/27/2017, Vol. 7 Issue 1
• Enhancing viability of biofuel-based decentralized power projects for rural electrification in India. Palit, Debajit; Malhotra, Ramit; Mande, Sanjay. Environment, Development & Sustainability. Feb2017, Vol. 19 Issue 1
Frost and Sullivan
• Innovations in Bioplastics and Biofuel
• Innovations in Biofuels, Agriculture, Packaging and Textile Manufacturing
• Innovations in Biofuel and Hydrogen Production, Agro-Waste Upcycling and Sustainable Plastic Manufacturing
• Innovations in Biofuel, Phytoene Production, Clean Meat, Pond Management, and Sustainable Animal Feed
• Advancements in Dermatology, Machinery, Polymers, Biofuel, and Phosphorous Removal
• Innovations in Composite Biopesticides, Gene Editing, Plant-based Hydrocarbon Ingredients, and Biofuel Production
Plimsoll (UK Market Reports)
• Biofuel Manufacturing- Quarterly Update 5/22/2017 By First Research Industry Profiles; Fort Mill, South Carolina, (May 22, 2017).
Note: All databases are subject to copyright. The use of cameras and USBs is strictly prohibited