“In 2022, the global biofuel consumption market is forecast to have a value of $214 billion, an increase of 12.5% since 2017.” Marketline: Global – Biofuel Consumption
- Innovations in Renewable Energy, Energy Storage, and Biofuel Production(Dec 2019)
- Innovations in Biofuels, Cancer Treatment, Water Treatment, Fireproofing Forests, Fuel Cell Membranes, and Quantum Computing(Nov 2019)
- Innovations in Food Processing, Biopolymers, and Biofuels(Aug 2019)
- Innovations in Water Treatment, Desalination, and Biofuel Production (Dec 2018)
- Recent Developments in Bioplastics, Biofuels, Sustainable Aerogels, and Biocompatible Materials (Nov 2018)
- Innovations in Concrete, Biochemical, and Biofuel Production(Nov 2018)
- Recent Developments in Bioplastics, Biofuels, Sustainable Aerogels, and Biocompatible Materials(Nov 2018)
- Recent Developments in Biofuels, Bioplastics, and Probiotics (Sep 2018)
- Innovations in Natural Refrigerants, Plant Breeding Techniques, Biofuels Production, and Metabolism Regulations(Sep 2018)
- Innovations in Biofuels, Renewable Energy, Vertical Farming, Composting, and Waste Tire Management(Aug 2018)
- Innovations in Biofuel Production, Wastewater Treatment, Bioplastics, and Water Pollution (June 2018)
- Advancements in Dermatology, Machinery, Polymers, Biofuel, and Phosphorous Removal(May 2018)
- Biofuel Testing Services Market: Global Industry Analysis 2014 – 2018 and Opportunity Assessment 2019 – 2029
- Global – Biofuel Consumption (Aug 2018)
- Biomass Fuel Suppliers
- Consequential analysis of algal biofuels: Benefits to ocean resources.
By: Zhang, Yizhen; Kendall, Alissa. Journal of Cleaner Production. Sep2019, Vol. 231, p35-42. 8p. DOI: 10.1016/j.jclepro.2019.05.057. , Database: Business Source Corporate Plus
- Integrating policy, market, and technology for sustainability governance of agriculture-based biofuel and bioeconomic development in the US.
By: Gan, Jianbang; Stupak, Inge; Smith, C. T. Energy, Sustainability & Society. 12/12/2019, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p1-25. 25p. DOI: 10.1186/s13705-019-0223-2. , Database: Business Source Corporate Plus
- Tracking Biofuels-innovation relationship through scientific and technological advances
By: MARINESCU, Corina; CICEA, Claudiu; COLESCA, Sofia Elena. Management Research & Practice. 2019, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p31-44. 14p. , Database: Business Source Corporate Plus
- The Future of Biofuels in an Electrifying Global Transportation Sector: Imperative, Prospects and Challenges.
By: Debnath, Deepayan; Khanna, Madhu; Rajagopal, Deepak; Zilberman, David. Applied Economic Perspectives & Policy. Dec2019, Vol. 41 Issue 4, p563-582. 20p. DOI: 10.1093/aepp/ppz023. , Database: Business Source Corporate Plus
- Environmental algal phage isolates and their impact on production potential for food and biofuel applications.
By: Kraft, K.; Alum, A.; Abbaszadegan, M. Journal of Applied Microbiology. Jan2020, Vol. 128 Issue 1, p182-190. 9p. DOI: 10.1111/jam.14487. , Database: Business Source Corporate Plus
- Biofuel production from straw hydrolysates: current achievements and perspectives.
By: Passoth, Volkmar; Sandgren, Mats. Applied Microbiology & Biotechnology. Jul2019, Vol. 103 Issue 13, p5105-5116. 12p. DOI: 10.1007/s00253-019-09863-3. , Database: Business Source Corporate Plus
Clients who wish to view the reports or have any queries can contact the Market Research Centre at email@example.com. Clients can view the list of resources the Market Research Centre has available at this link.
Important note: All databases are subject to copyright which will be explained to clients on their visit. The use of cameras and USBs in the Centre is strictly prohibited.