The Enterprise Ireland Market Research Centre offers client companies access to market intelligence in the form of company, sector, market and country information needed to explore opportunities and compete in international markets. The list of resources we have available can be viewed here.
Below are just some of the reports analysing Big Data Analytics.
- Innovations in Artificial Intelligence, Cloud and Big Data Analytics
- 2018 Big Data & Analytics Survey: Angst over Privacy, Security, Audit Compliance
- Latin America Big Data & Analytics Market Forecast to 2023
- Transforming Pharma Industry with Big Data
- Innovations in Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Prescriptive Analytics, Dark Data, and Cloud Computing
- Innovations in Big Data Analytics for Healthcare
- Innovations in Artificial Intelligence, Virtual Reality, 5G and Big Data Analytics
- Colocation Data Centre Industry: Global Markets to 2020
- Healthcare Analytics: Technologies & Global Markets
- The Effect of BigData and Analytics on Firm Performance: An Econometric Analysis Considering Industry Characteristics. By: MÜLLER, OLIVER; FAY, MARIA; VOM BROCKE, JAN. Journal of Management Information Systems. 2018, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p488-509. 22p. DOI: 10.1080/07421222.2018.1451955.
- Creating Strategic Business Value from BigData Analytics: A Research Framework. By: GROVER, VARUN; CHIANG, ROGER H. L.; TING-PENG LIANG; DONGSONG ZHANG. Journal of Management Information Systems. 2018, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p388-423.
- How BigData Analytics Enables Service Innovation: Materiality, Affordance, and the Individualization of Service. By: LEHRER, CHRISTIANE; WIENEKE, ALEXANDER; VOM BROCKE, JAN; JUNG, REINHARD; SEIDEL, STEFAN. Journal of Management Information Systems. 2018, Vol. 35 Issue 2
- Special Issue: Strategic Value of BigDataand Business Analytics. By: CHIANG, ROGER H. L.; GROVER, VARUN; TING-PENG LIANG; DONGSONG ZHANG. Journal of Management Information Systems. 2018, Vol. 35 Issue 2
- Measuring Customer Agility from Online Reviews Using BigData Text Analytics. By: SHIHAO ZHOU; ZHILEI QIAO; QIANZHOU DU; WANG, G. ALAN; WEIGUO FAN; XIANGBIN YAN. Journal of Management Information Systems. 2018, Vol. 35 Issue 2
- Magic Quadrant for Data Management Solutions for Analytics
- Magic Quadrant for Data Integration Tools
- Information 2020: Beyond Big Data
The Market Research Centre is open Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm. To view the reports above or if you have any queries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on+353 (1) 7272324.
Important note: All our resources are governed by copyright licence agreements which vary according to individual publishers. The use of cameras and USBs is prohibited.