The global market for advanced battery and fuel cell materials reached $22.7 billion in 2016. The market should reach $32.8 billion by 2022, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.6% from 2017 to 2022. – Report Highlights, Advanced Materials for Advanced Batteries and Fuel Cells: Technologies and Global Markets, BCC
Below are just some of the reports on Batteries and the Battery Market that are available to Enterprise Ireland clients. If you would like to view any of these reports, please contact us at email@example.com. The Market Research Centre is open from 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday.
You can view the list of our resources here.
• Electrical Power Storage Technologies for Alternative Energy Source.
• Advanced Materials for Advanced Batteries and Fuel Cells: Technologies and Global Markets.
• Accumulators, Primary Cells and Primary Batteries.
Frost and Sullivan
• Emerging Innovations in Battery Management Systems.
• Innovations in Materials for Batteries.
• Overview of Battery Monitoring Systems.
• Innovations in Sustainable Battery Recycling Technologies
• Developments in Lithium Batteries, Fuel Cells, Smart Glass, and Battery Recycling
• Advancements in Battery Materials
IBISWorld (US Market Reports)
• Battery Recycling.
• Battery Manufacturing in US.
• Lithium Battery Manufacturing.
Plimsoll (UK Market Reports)
• Battery Charging Equipment.
• Battery Suppliers.
• Battery Test Equipment.
• Decentralized Solar Prosumage with Battery Storage: System Orientation Required. By: Schill, Wolf-Peter; Zerrahn, Alexander; Kunz, Friedrich; Kemfert, Claudia. DIW Economic Bulletin. 3/29/2017, Vol. 7 Issue 12/13
• Financial Viability of Residential Photovoltaic and Battery Systems in Californias. By: Lehr, Jonas; Vrettos, Evangelos; Rajagopal, Ram; Jain, Rishee; Everts, Martin. Journal of Management & Sustainability. Dec2017, Vol. 7 Issue 4
• Using Induction Melting To Make Lithium-ion Battery Material. By: Kasprzak, Wojciech; Delin Li; Patience, Gregory S.; Sauriol, Pierre; Amarís, Hernando Villazón; Dollé, Mickaël; Gauthier, Michel; Rousselot, Steeve; Talebi-Esfandarani, Majid; Bibienne, Thomas; Xueliang Sun; Yulong Liu; Guoxian Liang. Advanced Materials & Processes. Nov/Dec2017, Vol. 175 Issue 8
Important note: All databases are subject to copyright which will be explained to clients on their visit. The use of cameras and USBs in the Centre is strictly prohibited.