Enterprise Ireland clients can access a variety of databases covering numerous markets at the Market Research Centre.
If clients would like to access the following reports, they may do so by contacting email@example.com. The Market Research Centre is open from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
You can view the list of our resources here.
The global smart home market should reach $55.0 billion by 2022 from $38.0 billion in 2017 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.7% from 2017 to 2022. – BCC Smart Home Technologies : Global Markets
- Disabled & Elderly Assistive Technologies
- Global Markets & Technologies for Voice Recognition
- Smart Home Technologies: Global Markets 2022
- Technologies for long-term Care and Home Healthcare: Global Markets
- Immersive AR&TR Technologies Transform Computing Experiences
- Maverick Research: from Disability to Super-ability, Society and the Workplace are changing.
- Hype Cycle for Human – Machine Interface
- Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS)
- Social alarms: Are they a cure-all for the aged and disabled
- Vision 2025 – Healthcare in the Smart Home
- A methodological approach for designing and developing web-based inventories of mobile AssistiveTechnology By: Kouroupetroglou, Georgios; Pino, Alexandros; Riga, Paraskevi. Multimedia Tools & Applications. Feb2017, Vol. 76
- Economic evaluation of healthcare technologyimproving the quality of social life: the case of assistive technology for the disabled and elderly. By: Shin, Jungwoo; Kim, Yeunjoong; Nam, Heekoo; Cho, Youngsang. Applied Economics. Mar2016
- Eyewear (Country Report)
- CES 2018 Review: Developments in Smart Home Appliances & related Artificial Intelligence Technologies
- Disability Equipment
- Home Automation Market Report: 2017 – 2021
You may also be interested in our recently updated blog on Autonomous Vehicles
Important Note: All databases are subject to copyright. The use of cameras and USBs is strictly prohibited.