Enterprise Ireland clients can access the Market Research Centre and view a range of reports analysing the 5G technology market. To view the reports listed below or if you have any queries, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The MRC is open Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm.
The global market for 5G technologies reached nearly $32.4 billion in 2018 and should reach $105.4 billion by 2023, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 26.6% for the period of 2018-2023.- Global Markets for 5G Technologies, Report Highlight, BCC Research
- 5G Industry Insight—Sprint’s Top 8 Strategic Initiatives on the Path to 5G
- 5G Industry Insight—AT&T’s Top Strategic Initiatives on the Path to 5G
- European Operators Gear Up for Commercial 5G Launches in 2019
- Operator Strategies and Vertical Perspectives for 5G in Europe, Forecast to 2024
- Preparing for 5G: Assure Tomorrow’s Capabilities Today
- Global Markets for 5G Technologies
- Global Telecommunications Report Q3
- The Future of the Telecoms Industry – How to navigate in a climate of intense disruption and change
- Hype Cycle for Mobile Device Technologies, 2018
- Hype Cycle for Emerging Technologies, 2018
- Hype Cycle for Enterprise Networking and Communications, 2018
- Magic Quadrant for LTE Network Infrastructure
- KEYSIGHT & CHINA MOBILE PARTNER ON 5G TECHNOLOGIES. Telephone IP News. May2018, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p1-N.PAG. 2p.
- 5G IS THE FUTURE OF WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY. African Business. Mar2018, Issue 450, p54-55. 2p.
- Telecom infrastructure: DoT to set up dedicated ecosystem for testing 5G technologies. FRPT- Telecom Snapshot. 1/2/2018, p8-9. 2p.
Important Note: All databases are subject to copyright which will be explained at your appointment. The use of cameras and USBs is prohibited.